Precincts of Desoto County
The locations listed here are the normal polling locations for elections. Some elections may have a different polling location than what is shown here. To confirm your voting location for a specific election, use the Voter Information Lookup on this website.
Where can I vote on Election Day?
Can I vote early?
- Yes, Florida does offer early voting. You can choose whether to vote on Election Day or during the early voting period, whichever is easier for you. This can be especially helpful if it would be difficult or not possible for you to vote on Election Day. Early voting locations may be less crowded, as well.
- Learn more about voting early in Florida.
- Early voting locations may be different from where you vote on Election Day. Check Florida’s site to find where to vote early.
What do I need to bring?
Acceptable forms include:
- Florida driver’s license or ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- US passport
- debit or credit card
- military ID
- student ID
- retirement center ID
- neighborhood association ID
- public assistance ID
- veteran health ID issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm
- or an employee ID card issued by the federal government, the state of Florida, or any county or municipality